Merging Science with commercial practice
TOOLKIT COMPANY is a Dutch company that was created in 2006 as a result of a European project to develop innovative training materials and international consulting services. It is co-founded by Manon Schonewille and Huub Liefhebber. Since its inception the company developed into a knowledge, resource and training center for Dispute Resolution and Deal Making, as well as a renowned training for trainers organisation that certifies, trains and accredits trainers.
Toolkit books are widely used for academic and training purposes. Pocket Toolkit books on mediation techniques can be ordered or downloaded from the Resource Center. Also educational videos, surveys and articles on dispute resolution can be found there.
TOOLKIT COMPANY’s Mission:
Making available cutting-edge know-how in every aspect of training, deal-making, negotiation and dispute resolution.
Contact us: +31 6 57 30 79 64 | firstname.lastname@example.org
read more >>
Here is our May-June Newsletter: I used to be one of those trainers who said that you cannot train to become a mediator online, Boy, was I wrong!
- Toolkit Company consults multinational companies on integrating Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) systems in their legal processes.
- Manon Schonewille supports leading law firms to successfully guide their clients in setting up, implementing and concluding the best ADR process for each case (mediation and hybrid procedures).
- Toolkit Company is involved in several leading international consulting, research and training projects, including European Commission sponsored programs.
- in-house educational programs on negotiation, conflictmanagement, mediation and mediation advocacy for corporate clients like Shell and Amgen.
- training for trainers, assessors and trainers accreditation programs.
We also develop and make available licensed training materials for other organizations like S&S Legal Mediation (NL), assessment tools and academic modules for ACB foundation (NL), Mediator trainings for The mediation Center in Chania and Patras (GR), Dispute Management (SP) and toolkit techniques modules for Mediate Today (AUS).