Merging Science with commercial practice
TOOLKIT COMPANY is a Dutch company that was created in 2006 as a result of a European project to develop innovative training materials and international consulting services. It is co-founded by Manon Schonewille and Huub Liefhebber. Since its inception the company developed into a knowledge, resource and training center for Dispute Resolution and Deal Making, as well as a renowned training for trainers organisation that certifies, trains and accredits trainers.
Toolkit books are widely used for academic and training purposes. Pocket Toolkit books on mediation techniques can be ordered or downloaded from the Resource Center. Also educational videos, surveys and articles on dispute resolution can be found there.
TOOLKIT COMPANY’s Mission:
Making available cutting-edge know-how in every aspect of training, deal-making, negotiation and dispute resolution.
Contact us: +31 6 57 30 79 64 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We look back at a very successful book presentation of the 4th edition of Toolkit Mediation. With lively presentations from, among others former Minister of Justice Ard van der Steur and former President of the Commercial Chamber in Amsterdam Peter Ingelse. Followed by a thought provoking debate about provocative statements.read more >>
- Toolkit Company consults multinational companies on integrating Appropriate Dispute Resolution (ADR) systems in their legal processes.
- Manon Schonewille supports leading law firms to successfully guide their clients in setting up, implementing and concluding the best ADR process for each case (mediation and hybrid procedures).
- Toolkit Company is involved in several leading international consulting, research and training projects, including European Commission sponsored programs.
- in-house educational programs on negotiation, conflictmanagement, mediation and mediation advocacy for corporate clients like Shell and Amgen.
- training for trainers, assessors and trainers accreditation programs.