Practice and roleplaying specialization course, Mastering Mediation in practice
In person (offline), Module 3 | CSMC-R - CCIG
An intense 2-day offline (face to face) training fully based on role plays, intended to gain practical experience in advanced practices including challenging situations, breaking through deadlocks and impasse and dealing with practice dilemma’s and strategic choices.This course is meant to fully round-up your experience to become a professional mediator.
- Dates: Sunday 11th and Monday12th October 2020
- Time: 09.00 – 19.00
- Venue: La Perle Du Lac: Rue de Lausanne, 1202 Genève, Switzerland and / or at Chambre de commerce, d’industrie et des services de Genève (venue to be confirmed)
- Price: € 1.400,- (excluding VAT if applicable) for 2 days.
- Swiss CPD: 23 hours (of 45 minutes), International CPD: 17 hours*
Optional IMI assessment to become an IMI certified mediator, possible to take online or offline (additional costs CHF 950,-; for CSMC / CCIG member CHF 800). More information.
This 3rd module forms the completion of the cycle to become a fully qualified and accredited mediator.
* Modules 1, 2 and 3 combined count together for 126 hours (of 45 minutes; 136 hours with taking the bonus class in module 2) for Swiss accreditation.
For international accreditation: 95 hours (102 hours with taking the bonus class in module 2)
Date of training:
October 11 and 12, 2020 (Practice roleplaying)
This course, taught by TOOLKIT COMPANY is provided by the Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation, and is supported by the Geneva Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Recognised and approved by the CSMC/SKWM and the Federation of Swiss Mediators (FSM to be confirmed) for 40 hours of specialised training in Commercial Mediation. It is module 3 of 3 modules to become a full professional mediator.