Special additional offer to attend this specialization course online or via distant learning.
Based on interest and requests received we will add some exiting new features to the curriculum.
- We received several requests to add employment cases and dealing with group conflict within companies. So, we will add the possibility to choose to work on an employment case as a mediator for the practice part and add a lecture with practice on effectively dealing with inner company group conflict to the curriculum.
- There are participants who indicated they would like to join online. So, we are offering a blended learning in a side-by-side manner. *
The general format of this specialization course is that we will deal with theory, lectures, interactive discussions, and debriefing on homework assignments etc. in the morning. The practice, role-plays / small group work / exercises in the afternoon. The exception to this is day 3 (Saturday July 11) which will be a full practice day.
We intend to videotape all morning sessions lectured life in class in Geneva and upload this on our digital learning platform. Also ‘life online attendance through zoom’ is possible for the online attendees. All participants (online and offline) will be given access to our digital learning platform with several literature, publications, checklists, background information, as well as videos of classes and where applicable of practice performance sessions. This will be made available for at least one year after following the course so you can revisit any lectures and material at your own leisure in the future
Here are the 3 options to follow this training to choose from:
- Distant learning, mainly self-study: access to our digital learning platform, access to all learning materials, you can watch the instructional videos of the morning classes in home study, interact with the other participants and be given the opportunity to ask questions and interact with an instructor on a separate date in an online live facilitated 1 ½ hour Q&A session.
CSMC/SKWM & FSM & CCIG members: CHF 500,- | € 450
others: CHF 600,- | € 570,- | $ 650,-
- Full online live facilitated training everything in the distant learning offer and additionally you have the possibility to join in real time in the discussion and ask questions in class (either through the chat box or on speaker) or send them beforehand to the facilitators so they will deal with your question in class. For these participants in the afternoon separate practice and roleplay sessions will be organized online. These sessions are under the guidance of a coach who will give individual feedback and tips.
CSMC/SKWM & FSM & CCIG members: CHF 1.900,- | € 1.800
others: CHF 2.400,- | € 2.222,- | $ 2.550,-
- ‘Live’ face to face training in Geneva, combined with blended learning online*: everything in the distant learning and online attendance offer (so you will also be given access to the interactive digital learning platform, where you can re-watch all lectures on video, you can attend the additional online q&a session), together with face to face mediation practice and role-play sessions with a trainer and/or coach. If desired, we can videotape a practice session including the feedback and practical tips for you individually of the facilitator, so you can re-watch your performance again to get even deeper learning and understanding. We can also change one of the role-plays to an online mediation practice session to teach you how to mediate online. For the ‘live’ participants a 30-minute individual coaching call with one of the trainers or coaches will be offered after the completion of the course. They will also receive a physical copy of the book ‘Toolkit Generating Outcomes’.
Pricing: depending on memberships and time of registration CHF 2.900 – 4.496,50. See full details here.
* The additional free blended learning features will only be available for the face-to-face participants (package 3) if the online side-by side course is actually taking place, which is subject to a sufficient number of online and/or distant participants signing up.