About training and dispute resolution professionals > About Manon Schonewille > Recent conferences and invited lectures > Conferences and invited lectures 2013-2014
Archive Conferences, Presentations and Invited Lectures
- Law at Web ‘Update Legal Mediation. Mediation Advocacy, hoe haalt u het beste uit een mediation voor uw cliënt?’ Webinar for BjU law at Web in The Hague, The Netherlands, 15 December 2014.
- SHELL update Legal Business. Workshop for SHELL international in The Hague, The Netherlands, 20 November 2014.
- Key note speech on the variegated landscape of mediation with a particuar emphasis on the Swiss situation and a workshop ‘Spinning a mediator’ on Mediation advocacy. SCCM, Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediators, Luzern, Switzerland, 7 November.
- The variegated landscape of mediation. Presentation for Schonewille & Schonewille Legal Mediation in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 16.
- Intercultural mediation. Module for IHK (chamber of Commerce Germany) in Lviv, Ukraine, September 4.
- “De toekomst van business mediation’. Brainstorming | Round table with approx. 15 corporate users, business, government, academia and law firm representatives about the need and expectations of the business user regarding dispute resolution. ACB Foundation. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 26 August.
- Generating Outcomes using mediation | a challenge and an opportunity for in-house counsel and business managers. Awareness-raising program for Shell Global Litigation Europe & MENA, The Hague, Netherlands. Shell International B.V., May 13 and 14.
- Qualifizierung zum Wirtschaftsmediator (IHK) Modul VIII Interkulturelle Mediation, Munich, Germany. IHK (chamber of Commerce), March 13.
- Legal Mediation, presentation for Houthoff Buruma, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 26.
- Wirtschaftkontaktstudium, Duale Hochschule Baden-Wuertemberg, DHBW, Modul VIII Interkulturelle Mediation, Ravensburg, Germany, 7 November.
- Qualifizierung zum Wirtschaftsmediator (IHK) Modul VIII Interkulturelle Mediation, Munich, Germany. IHK (chamber of Commerce), September 26.
- THE VARIEGATED LANDSCAPE OF MEDIATION REGULATION. Opening presentation for the NVVMA, Dutch Advocate Mediators Association, Den Bosch, The Netherlands (videolink), June 21, 2013.
- CURRENT SITUATION OF MEDIATION IN A COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE - The variegated landscape of mediation in the EU: the problem and the solution. Opening speeches ERA (Europaische Rechtsakademie) Conference, Trier, Germany, (through video link) together with Jeremy Lack, April 25 and 26, 2013.
- THE BUSINESS CASE OF MEDIATION. Presentation at the kick-off event of the institution of mediation in Greece organized by the Ministry of Justice, Transparency and Human Rights with support of the European Commission in Greece and the co-operation of the Task Force for Greece. Athens, Greece, 20 March. You can watch a short clip of the introduction in Greek here.
- Qualifizierung zum Wirtschaftsmediator (IHK) Modul VIII INTERKULTURELLE MEDIATION, Munich, Germany. IHK (chamber of Commerce), 14 March.
- THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF MEDIATION, presentation at the kick off event of the Piraeus Bar Association to celebrate the start of the Piraeus Mediation Center. Athens, Greece, 18 February. You can watch the speech here.
- MASTERING THE ROLE OF MEDIATION ADVOCATE, A CHALLENGE AND AN OPPORTUNITY - MAITRISER LE ROLE DE L’AVOCAT EN MEDIATION, UN DEFI ET UNE OPPORTUNITE. Workshop for Le Barreau (the Paris Bar) and ICC, Paris, France, 8 February.
- Mediation and negotiation skills, Lecture for T.M.C. Asser Instituut in cooperation with Ecorys Nederland B.V. and the Hague Academy for Local Governance commissioned by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Hague, The Netherlands. Training course ‘Alternative Dispute Resolution’ Part of the Matra Pre-Accession Training Programme on Rule of Law (Matra PATROL), 14 January.
* Part of the Lawyers in ADR EC funded project in the context of the Specific Programme “Civil Justice” 2007-2013.